The goals that shall remain here till the end of the challenge, and end up being crossed out as we go ahead.
Time Devoted to Reading
Can I finish Gone with the Wind this week? Just kidding! 😛
- Finish the Hitchhiker’s Guider to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Read at least 50 pages of Gone with the Wind everyday
- Finish the Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth
- Squeeze in another book (about 200 pages), chosen upon the accomplishing the previous goals
- Keep up with the 30 Day Challenge
- Review 2 of the books I’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet.
I tried, my loves, I tried. But most of my books start with the word ‘the’, it’s almost ridiculous. But I made do, I guess.
1. Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?
Hmm… that’s difficult, but let’s try!
2. If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?
YAY! Bookshopping money!
As I’m currently reading books with very creative titles, this challenge is rather, erm, challenging. But I shall attempt to follow through anyway.
I have chosen the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and I shall title it:
This is also the advice I would give to all the book’s characters!
What’s it about?
The premise is simple. I want to see what you’re out there reading and drinking or eating during Bout of Books.
I’m nosy. But I also think that books and wine/food/beer are better when enjoyed together. So let’s share?
Meet bread ringlets, which are going to give my belly a double-chin and morning coffee!
And the Etymologicon is in the background!
Have a good day!