So out of the blue, and a bit over a week ago when I was quite trumped by school, Udita Banerjee from cupandchaucer nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I squeed about that for days! And now, I finally have the time to do this!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Oh yay! Facts time! It’s that wonderful moment when you start wondering if there’s anything interesting to share about yourself.
1. Although I’m quite immersed in literary activities such as reading and writing, science is the thing that makes most sense to me –which is why I’m hoping to make it into Med School!
2. I’ve recently stumbled upon Jazz and it’s all I listen to! French Jazz does wonders when I need to work on something because I usually don’t get half of what’s being said/sung.
3. I’m so indecisive and that makes everything ten times harder. Which book to read next? Which major to take? Which kind of soup for dinner? Blah!
4. I only started reading “novels” a bit over three years ago.
5. The first novel I read was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
6. I’m moving to away in June! 🙂
7. I prefer CBTL to Starbucks.
RULE NUMBER 4. Nominate 15 other blogs and tell them about it.
Now, I don’t know that many people around here yet; I’m still kinda new. I’ll try to name a few though!